The Career Development Unit at Denning has been developed to provide support and help new graduates as they step in to the professional world.
Career Development Unit at Denning Business School has the vision of ensuring professional development of the students at all levels while instilling in them the needed awareness regarding the business profession in order to assist them in making an informed decision, so they thrive in their respective careers post-graduation.
The vision and mission of the Career Development Unit - CDU is to
- Ensure professional development of the students at Denning Business School through various seminars, events and activities so they can excel in their careers post-graduation;
- Provide assistance in job and internship placements at various national and multi-national firms;
- Counsel students throughout their academic journey in relation to the various post graduate career options and further education options;
- Assist students in developing their professional profiles including resumes, cover letters etc.; and
- Assist students in making an informed decision on which career path they should choose within the field of business.
CDU conducts career specific seminars, providing one-to-one guidance and advisory services, resume and cover letter reviews, mock interviews and publishing graduate directories in order to assist our students in the daunting task of finding the right organizations based on their interests and career prospects.
The CDU also routinely informs all students of its different activities and programs and strongly encourages the entire student body to actively participate in the same in order to procure maximum benefit.